Watch your business grow by listening to my Curated Podcast List
I was turned on to podcasts by Donna Cravotta, my social sage! Emma Tessler, my social media manager, also recommended a few that are truly inspiring and it has led me to explore and find others that have brought great value to both my business and my life.
Some of you who have been following me for a while know that I got my start in this arena as a monthly guest host on Nick May’s The Chaise Lounge. I did this for two years and now guest host periodically on the spin-off,The Student Lounge. There are many episodes dealing with all things design and business-related, and we took it back to basics when I have guested on the Student Lounge to help empower the next generation of designers!
Below is my curated list from my faves. I hope that you find this helpful and that you will explore a few of them.
3. StartUp hosted by Alex Blumberg – compelling stories of how we started his own tech company and then how he follows new startups on the challenges, wins and learns of their businesses from inception. He also hosts Planet Money
5. This is Your Life - Host Michael Hyatt truly wants to help both leaders and employees be inspired to reach higher goals. He discusses stress, juggling, delegating, hiring strategies and so much more.
8. Entrepreneur on Fire – Host Lee Dumas interviews a variety of entrepreneurs on success and failure, how to manage growth, wins and learns, and discovers their pivotal moment - driving them toward greater success. Great for those thinking about dipping your toes in the entrepreneurial world and also for more seasoned business owners and leaders.
9. The Gary Vee Audio Experience – Hosted by Gary Vaynerchuk, who started with a wine store video program a decade ago, Gary focuses on his brand experience, what works and what doesn’t. He is an incredible forecaster on trends, anything social media and so much more. He has created the Vayner-nation – his tribe of followers. This is not for the faint at heart as he does not apply any filters to his language and delivery so listener beware!
10. The School of Greatness – hosted by New York Times bestselling author, Lewis Howes. This former pro-athlete and lifestyle expert shares his inspiring journey in five minute episodes every Friday. Be ready for topics such as owning your own business, taking care of your health and wellness and guarding your relationships. This definitely focuses on work-life balance.